4.10.2010

Good Morning!

I don't know if it is that good yet or not. It is 4:30am and I feel like bleh. I got up and hour ago to get ready for DC and my body and mind are yelling "I want to go back to sleep!" at me. If you didn't know already, I am working on a short story, and I hope to get 5 chapters (parts, sections, whatever you wanna call them) written during spring break. I know I will not be bored at the gate or on the plane. My English teacher assigned the play A Streetcar Named Desire to read (has anyone read it? I've heard it's good), I have government packets to read to study and Calculus to work on both to study for AP exams. Then I can also work on my story. And if that isn't enough, I am taking Eargon and Eldest to read. Haha. I can not go anywhere without a book or two. Now my tummy is screaming "Feed me! Feed me!" yet every time I think of breakfast it tells me "Are you crazy? It is too early for breakfast. If you eat anything I'll make you regret it." Man can it make up its mind. Maybe I should go back to sleep, inanimate objects are talking to me.

2 comments: