4.26.2010

Don't Worry, I Am Still Alive

Show choir, show choir, and show choir has taken over my life right now. That plus teaching piano and going to the park to run fills my day. I didn't get home till 9pm all last week and then I had homework (like dagum calculus) to finish. It is going to be exactly the same this week. So several things have happened in the past week. Last Sunday I got together with my friends QiLi and Carly, and we took spring senior pictures. If you are my friend on facebook, you can go check them out. Saturday I got a new phone (1st one in four years!). It is a Samsung Flight. It is maroon, about the size of a blackberry, is a touch screen, and slides up to a full keyboard. Come see show choir this weekend if you get a chance (Fri at 7 Sat at 7 Sun at 2)!

No comments:

Post a Comment