Netflix is a wonderful and very handy thing. Ever since Blockbuster shut down, we have been getting Netflix at the house. I love it! Now usually every Friday or Saturday night, or sometimes Sunday, Momma Daddy and I watch our new movie. This new tradition will disappear when Scott starts playing baseball and they go to games on the weekend, but that doesn't burst my bubble. Can not wait for the next movie to come!
My reactions to this post, in order:
ReplyDelete1. Netflix! Cool! It's been too long since I've seen a movie.
2. *sees picture* You read Things Fall Apart too?
3. Wait, no... how is your face in this picture too?
4. That's my book!
5. I TOOK THIS PICTURE.
I am slow. :P
1. Netflix = AWESOME!
ReplyDelete2. you took that picture! and yep we read it in school. such a sad story.
3. you dont remember me being in this pic?! haha
4. that IS your book!
i am not even going to do a #5 because you blonde is really showing in your comment! haha
See I was never blonde so... :) Missy keeps telling me Ronnie and I need to to do the Netflix thing but we don't watch movies.
ReplyDelete