Calculus test, human phys test, government political cartoon, physics homework. I think by the time I graduate my head is going to be ripped in pieces by the explosion. The only fun homework I have tonight is creative writing.
My life is equally crazy. I'm on Senior Retreat all weekend, then I have major homework in all seven of my classes due on Tuesday. I'm really going to have to push to get it all done if I want to sleep at all on Monday. :\
BUT, just think of it as a challenge. It'll make you stronger and allow you to move on to bigger and better things.
See there is always a light through the homework
ReplyDeleteMy life is equally crazy. I'm on Senior Retreat all weekend, then I have major homework in all seven of my classes due on Tuesday. I'm really going to have to push to get it all done if I want to sleep at all on Monday. :\
ReplyDeleteBUT, just think of it as a challenge. It'll make you stronger and allow you to move on to bigger and better things.