1.19.2010

Do I Really Have To Go To School Today?

Yeah, I wish I didn't. I enjoyed my long weekend and I am ready for another. I don't want to go to school today and I really don't want to go to Calculus. We are probably finishing up a test that I have no earthly idea what I am doing. What really stinks, though, is that I understood the lessons and could do the homework no problem. Then I saw the test. It seemed like it was simple and easy to work, but as I went through it, I just couldn't get the right answer! (it was a multiple choice test). So please think of me at 8:45am today and pray for me. I am sure gonna need it.

2 comments:

  1. Amy instead of hating school, mark off the days until it is over.. think positive ... I only have --- days until I can put Calculus behind me.

    ReplyDelete